Tuesday, January 10, 2012

tuesday ten: when i was young...

{little me.}
1. i loved anything pink, purple or glittery. remember lisa frank?
2. my favorite tv show was reading rainbow. yes, i was a total nerd.
3. i thought my full name was 'anastasia.' {it's not.} this went on until probably second grade-ish.
4. pink bubblegum was my favorite baskin-robbins ice cream.
5. my favorite portland trail blazer player was cliff robinson. he truly inspired my love of headbands at the ripe age of three. {i've got pictures to prove it.}
6. i was a total skip-it champion.
7. i wore overalls and clogs. probably together. ew. also, hush puppies, anyone?
8. i was a campfire girl.
9. i had an extensive collection of beanie babies. with tag protectors. and acrylic display cases. oh yeah, that bad.
10. disney movies made me cry. especially the scary wolves in beauty and the beast.

also *nsync, giga pets, full house, the macarena. basically this became a post about my memories of the 90s.