Sunday, February 20, 2011

ready, set, BLOG!

i have a bajillion things on my to-do list for today. none of which remotely include starting a blog. what can i say? ...designing a masthead & choosing fun colors and fonts sounded a lot more appealing than working on a PowerPoint presentation for my theology class. or vacuuming. priorities, people, priorities.

and so here i am with my beloved MacBook, sunlight streaming in my window, typing my very first blog post. and i can't help but feel the teensiest bit of excitement over exploring this new creative outlet.

stay tuned for all things fabulous, including food. film. fashion. photography. music. and the reveal of my super-secret spring project.

in the meantime, try not to smile while watching this music video by the kings & queens of quirky, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros


Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "Home" from Ryan Gall on Vimeo.

happy sunday :)