Wednesday, December 7, 2011

found it on regretsy: wedding gown, anyone?

in case you're not familiar, etsy is an online marketplace where individuals can sell vintage and original handmade items. it's a pretty fabulous way to find unique art, accessories, home decor...the list goes on. {and support small businesses across the globe, at the same time!}

i personally love etsy. i've found lots of fun gifts. for myself. and for others, too. however, i've also run across some interesting hideous finds.

that's where regretsy comes in. regretsy is the self-proclaimed "fail blog of hand crafts." a collection of etsy's worst of the worst. and it's hilarious.

********************

originally posted on regretsy {back to the drawing board}

Oh I’m so glad you’re willing to work with me, because this isn’t quite what I had in mind. I was thinking something more like this:
And the for the rest of the bridal party, maybe something like this?
But you’re the artist!