Wednesday, June 8, 2011

waiting for my real life to begin.

all done. no more college, save for graduation this sunday. no more classes. no more textbooks. or papers. or exams. adios group projects. those i will not miss. packing up three years of my life is bittersweet. i feel ready to move on, but still sad to leave behind my city. my home. my friends.

tomorrow i take the train to oregon one last time, for my little sis' high school graduation. which i'm still trying to wrap my head around. so crazy she's all grown up! then back to seattle for my own graduation. {on my 21st birthday.} after which i will promptly return to oregon for good. well, actually for less than 24 hours, as i leave for las vegas the following day. i fully expect the next week and a half to be pure madness. but good madness. lots of exciting things and big changes are heading in my direction. my future is wide open.

**i'm taking a one week break from blogging, social media, my laptop... starting tonight, tomorrow, saturday? i'm not exactly sure yet. all i know, is that i need to detox from technology for a short while.